Monday, October 29, 2012

30 Studio J's in 30 days - day 26 and 27

We have had a whirlwind of a weekend since Saturday night forward so now I am playing a little catch up.  I apologize for not posting on Saturday and Sunday as I was waiting for my j-pegs to arrive but now they are here and I am super excited (as Abby would say) to share them.

These two layouts were created with the Vintage Travel paper collection which is an oldie.  I have never really had a reason to use it, but it worked great with the pictures from my in-laws trip out west where they went on a "vintage to speak" train ride.  I focused on the shades of Barn Red and Bamboo to show off the water tower  in the first layout, and focused on Bamboo and Desert Sand in the lower layout.  If you will note in the second layout, I also replaced the embellishment buttons with My Stickease buttons that looked antiqued--a great representation of the time period.
 

 To see an enlarged view of the layout, simply click on the layout itself.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
October Studio J Special...receive your 10th layout free when you purchase 9 layouts! To get started, visit my website at: www.ctmh.com/tonyasheridan.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
October Stamp of the Month: A Very Merry Christmas
Purchase this adorable Christmasy stamp set for just $5 with a $50 qualifying purchase. Shop now. www.ctmh.com/tonyasheridan




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Want to win a FREE Art Philosophy or Artiste' Cricut Cartridge*? I will be giving one away from my blog on November 1, 2012! Simply place an order on my website at: www.ctmh.com/tonyasheridan and join the "Sassfully Chirping in October" link and you will be automatically entered into the drawing. Your name will be entered for each order placed between October 1-31, 2012. This giveaway is only available with Independent Close To My Heart Consultant, Tonya Sheridan and the winner will be randomly drawn by an on-line drawing service.

*if you already have the cartridges, a $99 gift certificate may be substituted for the prize.

No comments:

Post a Comment