Wednesday, October 17, 2012

30 Studio J's in 30 days - day 15

I had a super busy weekend with my Fall Crop and when I got home on Sunday I went to bed with a migraine at 7:15PM!  I know, unheard of from me!  Nevertheless, I wasn't able to post a layout for that day, so i am running a day behind.  So here is a layout to help me get caught up!
 
This is second of three layouts for the party that I did for Gabriel, and my favorite of his layouts.  I again used the Believe paper, and toned the Sweet Leaf paper Black.  The stars went well with the Mickey theme and I think toned down created the perfect contrast.  For this layout, I used the Title Box to place each letter of the "age five" title in the circles.  I selected to make the letters black and then turned the velum off so the letters would be clear.  I then manipulated the letters so that they would be centered inside the circles.  I was happy to be able to find a layout that showed off my cakes so well as they were the highlight of the party with Abby!
 
To see an enlarged view of the layout, simply click on the layout itself.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
October Studio J Special...receive your 10th layout free when you purchase 9 layouts! To get started, visit my website at: www.ctmh.com/tonyasheridan.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
October Stamp of the Month: A Very Merry Christmas
Purchase this adorable Christmasy stamp set for just $5 with a $50 qualifying purchase. Shop now. www.ctmh.com/tonyasheridan
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Want to win a FREE Art Philosophy or Artiste' Cricut Cartridge*? I will be giving one away from my blog on November 1, 2012! Simply place an order on my website at: www.ctmh.com/tonyasheridan and join the "Sassfully Chirping in October" link and you will be automatically entered into the drawing. Your name will be entered for each order placed between October 1-31, 2012. This giveaway is only available with Independent Close To My Heart Consultant, Tonya Sheridan and the winner will be randomly drawn by an on-line drawing service.

*if you already have the cartridges, a $99 gift certificate may be substituted for the prize.

No comments:

Post a Comment