Monday, October 15, 2012

30 Studio J's in 30 days - day 13

This is last of my layouts from Sioux Falls.  The layout is very simple as I chose not to add much in the means of embellishments to have the focus again be on the beautiful photographs.  I have to admit, that I do love how Studio J showcases large photos: they are just beautiful! 
 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
October Studio J Special...receive your 10th layout free when you purchase 9 layouts! To get started, visit my website at: www.ctmh.com/tonyasheridan.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
October Stamp of the Month: A Very Merry Christmas
Purchase this adorable Christmasy stamp set for just $5 with a $50 qualifying purchase. Shop now. www.ctmh.com/tonyasheridan
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Want to win a FREE Art Philosophy or Artiste' Cricut Cartridge*? I will be giving one away from my blog on November 1, 2012! Simply place an order on my website at: www.ctmh.com/tonyasheridan and join the "Sassfully Chirping in October" link and you will be automatically entered into the drawing. Your name will be entered for each order placed between October 1-31, 2012. This giveaway is only available with Independent Close To My Heart Consultant, Tonya Sheridan and the winner will be randomly drawn by an on-line drawing service.

*if you already have the cartridges, a $99 gift certificate may be substituted for the prize.

No comments:

Post a Comment