Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Underwater Spooks...

Just in time for Nemo in 3-d...I finally scrapbooked some of the boys Nemo/Squirt pictures from Halloween several years ago.  I was excited to scrapbook these pictures for Nicholas (Gabriel's are to come soon).  He loved looking at them with me!  I used the new Moonlight Paper collection, Moonlight Colored Dimensional Elements, the new pigment ink pads to paint the Seaside Wooden Shapes (now retired)  in Halloween colors, Glamour Glitter Alphabet, Black and Grey Sparkle Assortment,  and our new Black Tulle Ribbon.  To see the layouts larger, click on the layouts.
 

 Layout design:  an original design.
 
Layout design is:  Bottom Border from Reflections.

The portraits were taken by JCPenny Portrait Studios.
 
My Ultimate Scrapbooking Challenge:  84 1/2 completed.  64 1/2 to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment