Thursday, September 27, 2012

Softer side of Fall

I am still having my love-affair with the adorable scarecrow from the Fall Favorites stamp set (the September Stamp of the month)!  This is the third of four cards that we created in card club last week and I love the softness of scarecrow...it blends beautifully with the color palettes of Sorbet, Cashmere, Saddle and Creme Brulee' that are highlighted in the Clementine paper pack.  The card design is one that is featured in the Fall edition of Make It From Your Heart--Close To My Heart's new how-to publication.

 
"Need" to have your own Scarecrow stamp?  If so, than you have until September 30th to order the September Stamp of the Month "Fall Favorites".  You may purchase the stamp set for just $5 with a $50 purchase.  To place your order, e-mail me at: inallsassiness@gmail.com or click the link here to shop my website.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment