Monday, September 3, 2012

Re: the littlest (and cutest) Family Member

No, I promise, I did not have the "secret-color-code-to Close To My Heart's future paper packs" in advance although some of my friends might challenge that! lol. Abby's little dress matches the Avonlea Teal, Avonlea Green and Avonlea White almost exactly...as if the papers were made to match her little dress! It is oh so fashion forward let me tell you! And the pictures of her next to the rocks...well, then we can add in Slate and Whisper! L-O-V-E it!
Colors aside, for this layout, I used the Avonlea paper pack, Avonlea Canvas shapes, the beautiful exclusive ribbon from the Avonlea Card Workshop On the Go Kit, Chocolate All-Out Adventure Rub-ons (now retired) and 4" x 6" Flip Flaps.
For this layout, I added a little "tweak" to the flips flops that I have not tried before. I adhered the ribbon to the back of each flip flap with a permanent and see through adhesive, pulled the ribbon to the front, and then tied a bow. This illustrates to the viewer that there is more to see and encourages her/him to open the flap.
For a enlarged view, click on the pictures and they will enlarge in a larger window.
 
Full Spread.  Flaps closed.

Left side.  Flap closed.

Left side:  flap open.

Right side:  flaps closed.

Right side:  bottom flap open.

Right side:  upper flap open.
 
The layout design is Full House from Imagine.  For my Ultimate Scrapbooking Challenge, I now have completed 84 layouts and have 66 yet to complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment