Monday, September 10, 2012

Pear and a Partridge Cousins Layout

If I wasn't totally biased, I would say that I am not sure what is cuter the adorable munchkins or
Close To My Heart's new Christmas paper Pear and A Partridge but since the munchkins are mine, and my niece, I would have to say they take the prize.  The paper is a close second though.  lol. 
 
I have started a Christmas tradition with my children where I give them a new pair of Christmas jammies each year for Christmas Eve.  When my niece was born, I couldn't help but include her in the tradition.  And they were all so cute together.  Our "photo shoot" consisted of about 75-100 shots because when they are this little, you just keep shooting.  I finished with one adorable one, and lots of almost perfect ones...but when creating my layout, I wanted to add some of these more candid shots as well so I clustered them together on the right side.  To me it gives a better view of the moment and the children's personalities and their relationships together.
 
To see a better view of the layouts, simply click the photos.
 
Full Spread.

Left page.

Right Page.

Details.
 
The left page design is Bottom Border - Layered from Reflections.
The right page design is Front and Center - Main Idea from Reflections.
For  My Ultimate Scrapbooking Challenge, I now have 85 layouts completed.  65 layouts to go.

Supplies used:
X7162B Pear and A Partridge Paper Pack
X7162C Pear and A Partridge Rub-ons
Dimensional Elements "c", "o", "u", "s", "i", "n" and "s"
Z1753 Brown and Tan Sparkle Assortment
Z1768 Metallic Markers (Gold was used to shade the title "Cousins")
Cranberry and Smoothie Exclusive Inks and Cardstock
Z1683 Dimensional Elements Mixed Shapes

No comments:

Post a Comment