Monday, August 6, 2012

Sassfully Chirping Artiste' Cricut Workshop featuring Avonlea

Tonight I would like to share my fall starting line-up of classes that I will teaching this fall!  This will be my first Sassfully Chirping Cricut Class featuring the beautiful Avonlea collection.  This class is eligible for my Sassy On-line Club as well!  (For more information on my Sassy On-line Club, click here.)

This class will feature Close To My Heart's newest addition to their Cricut Collection: the Artiste' Cartridge: which is amazing!  I have been challenged by my local scrappers to show off how the cartridge can be used in my scrapbooking layouts and I, for one, think I am off to a good start.  I love the layout that I created.  Granted the subject matter does make a Mommy a little biased.  :)





My local class will be Thursday, August 30th (note new date) at the Hill's in Broadway.  Please register by August 22nd to make sure supplies arrive in time for class.  See shopping list below for needed supplies.  Should we outgrow the space, we will move to another local location.  For those who cannot attend, the class in available with full color step by step directions.  If shipping is required, please add $5 to the class cost.

Workshop kit includes:  X7155B Avonlea Paper Pack, Two sets of  X7155C Avonlea Complements Canvas Shapes, Z1333 Opaques Mocha Adhesive Gems*, Colored directions, and a sponge for inking.  The total workshop cost after shipping and tax is $30.00.

Participants may also choose to purchase the coordinating Slate, Whisper, or Chocolate Exclusive Ink pads for an exclusive participant cost of $4.00 each and the Slate, Whisper, or Chocolate Alcohol Ink Markers for $4.50 each.  The entire layout is ink distressed with Whisper ink so if you do not have that color in your collection, you might want to consider adding it to your order.

*One pack of the Mocha Opaques are included in the workshop kit.  I used a total of three packs to use a specific color, but you could mix and match the colors in the packs, or if you have left over Mocha Opaques from other projects, you can bring those as well.  If you prefer, I can add two sets to your order.  The choice is yours.   

Participants should bring the following to class:  a Cricut 12" Mat (and tools if you have them), fine tip scissors, 3-d foam tape, 12" Trimmer, Adhesive of Choice, Mini Glue Dots. 

I hope you can join me either in person, or on-line, with this endearing layout.  To register, simply e-mail me at: inallsassiness@gmail.com or use the PayPal link provided here.

Sassfully Chirping Avonlea Class

No comments:

Post a Comment