Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Last day of summer...Kindergarten celebration day

For each of my children, I have done something special with just them on the day before Kindergarten and sadly, or happily, (I am struggling with this one) today was Abby's day.  I thought Nicholas being the first was challenging but Abby being my baby I think is even harder for me.  My mom and I her took her to a new little restaurant in Harrisonburg that my dear friend Barbara recommended and she was in heaven with a super-thick milkshake!  Then an afternoon with Grandmommy and Granddaddy while Mommy got some work done and helped cut grass and then home to her special "trip".  Of all the things Abby could choose, her choice was to go to the caverns grounds to see the geese and play in the willow trees. She wanted to include her brothers as well.   What an afternoon that I will cherish for many years to come!  I love you Abby-dabbie!












1 comment:

  1. I L-O-V-E your pictures! They are so clever and imaginative. Looks like all of you had a wonderful day!!

    ReplyDelete