Friday, July 13, 2012

YO Steakhouse - one of the highlights on this week

One of the highlights on my business is the relationships that are formed and a highlight of convention is the opportunity to celebrate those relationships.  Last night, my down line, and dear friend, Jennifer and I went to an amazing steakhouse in Downtown Dallas.  The restaurant was small and intimate but with BIG charm.  Our waiter was delightful and had us laughing all evening.  I tried new experiences but we had a fantastic time.  It was so great to be able to spend time together in an intimate environment aside from all of the hustle and bustle and excitement.  My camera was charging (I know, how dare me) but I was able to get these pictures with my phone of our special night.

This was an appetizer-Quail.  A new experience for me and delicious! 
 I couldn't quite get myself to try to Wild Boar though.
And not pictured...we had smoked baked potatoes--oh my I must learn to cook these at home. 
They were amazing! 

Jennifer and I.

The centerpiece was adorable and I couldn't help but take a picture of it!

Tea, in a tee-pee!  Who knew!  It was the best tea I think I have ever had...
and in such a cute little paper crafting packaging.

                                                       Jennifer in front of the restaurant.


A street musician to complete the perfect evening. 

No comments:

Post a Comment