Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Join my team in August and walk out a champion!

In August, when you decide to become a Close To My Heart Consultant, you not only receive an awesome discount on your own scrapbooking supplies, an opportunity for an additional income, but you will receive this very sassy backpack/tote free!  Do note that the sassy bags are first come, first joined so if you want to take advantage of this opportunity you will want to sign up as soon as you can in August! 

As an added bonus, by becoming a Hearts With Sass Team Member, when you submit your first $150 in sales, you have the option to purchase the Artiste Cricut Cartridge or Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge for just $50 or if you have this already, you will receive a $50 CTMH gift certificate to help you add to your collection.  This portion of the promotion is offered exclusively through myself, Tonya Sheridan.

What are the sign up cost?
Simple, if you are planning to be a Hobbyist (signing up for the discount and to foster your scrapbooking needs), you can sign up for our Essentials Kit for just $49.00!  Or, if you are looking to build your business, you can purchase the Masters kit for $99.00.  Add shipping and tax to both.  Whatever you are looking for, Close To My Heart can meet those needs and I would love for you to join my team!

For more details, or to join my team and take advantage of these great promotions, click here.  BUT REMEMBER, if you want to join my team, wait until August 1st to join!

No comments:

Post a Comment