Saturday, July 14, 2012

Convention Album Contest - 3rd place

I am very humbled and excited to share that I placed third in Close To My Heart's Album Contest here in Dallas.  I had hoped to finish in the top 10 but was truly honored to be chose for 3rd place! The albums were all amazing and bursting with artistic talent.  What an honor. 

The contest theme centered around our Convention theme this year of "Stars Shine Brightly".  The albums were judged on the inclusion of this theme in titleing, journaling and throughout the layout as well as for their photography, use of colors and creative uses of CTMH product.  These are my five submissions.  I will post close ups once they are returned to me.

Myself with Kristine Widtfeldt ( CTMH Vice President and friend) at the recipient reception.

My beautiful flowers and prize of CTMH new product valued at $300.


My many thanks to my husband for supporting me in this dream of participating in the contest and for giving me the time to create my entries; to my mom for her support in everything CTMH, and to my dear friends John, Janice and Barb who were my "people"--the ones I turned to for reassurance and approval along the way.  I love you all and wouldn't have been able to have earned such an honor without you.  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment