Saturday, April 21, 2012

Sassy for Dotty - Day 5


Tonight's card I made for a lady at our church who is in my husband's choir.  She is "retiring" from choir as she and her husband are moving to a retirement community.  I wanted the card to be bright and cheerful.  I chose to use the butterfly pattern paper from the Dotty for You  paper pack and the Smoothie polka dot paper (can you tell the Smoothie Polka Dot is my favorite from this pack?).  The card design is Pyramid Flap from Originals.  If you look at the bottom right hand corner of the card, you will see that I cut out one of the butterfly's from the patterned paper, stitched a cross stitch with Colonial White Embroidery Floss and then popped in up with 3-d foam.  It is difficult to see in the photograph but looks super cute in the card itself.  I also cut a scalloped border out of Smoothie Cardstock for the flap with a scallop punch and attached it to the front. 

I have not used this card design before in my Ultimate Scrapbooking Challenge.  So, adding this design 184 completed and just 24 to go.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Celebrate National Scrapbooking Month in Style!
With your $35 purchase from our Spring/Summer Idea Book, you can purchase the Dotty for You Paper pack for just $5 (plus shipping and tax). This is a $19.95 value and is filled with color! It's a must have for spring! To order your own Dotty For You, visit my On-Line Business Address at:

And now for SASSY for DOTTY special!
I personally found this pack to be so sassy that I wanted to co-run a special with my customers!

So, at my National Scrapbooking Day Crop on May 19th, I will be giving away a free Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge*! How do you get your name entered in the drawing? Easy, for every Dotty For You paper pack that you order, and every April or May Stamp of the Month you purchase, your name will go in the drawing. Your name will be added for EACH Dotty pack and each SOTM so you can have your name in the drawing several times. You do not need to present at the crop to win and the name will be drawn by an on-line name draw program.
I am also looking for Hostesses for the month of April and May so, I have a Sassy for Dotty special for you too! If you host an on-line party, or home party/workshop in the month of April or May, that generates $400 in sales, not only will you receive a free Dotty for You paper pack from Close to My Heart, and their amazing hostess benefits, but you will also receive a free ART PHILOSOPHY CRICUT CARTRIDGE* from me! Valued at $99.00! So why wait, schedule your on-line or home party/workshop today! For home workshops, we can do cards, Workshop To Go's, layouts or projects...the choice is yours! Contact me today and I would love to share some suggestions with you!
Need some inspiration on ways to create with your Dotty for You Paper Pack? Never fear, I will be posting at least one idea a day on my blog, so watch www.inallsassiness.com for my "Sassy for Dotty" posts!
What are you waiting for? Get Dotty! (for you) now!
*note, if you already have the Art Philosophy, you may opt for $100 gift CTMH gift certificate instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment