Sunday, April 15, 2012

Needing a little floral today...

Today is a floral kind of day, so I thought I would share some floral based cards that I have been working on.  These cards are for my April Card Club that meets tomorrow night.  They feature the Pemberly paper collection, the Card Word Puzzle Stamp Set, and the colors of:  Outdoor Denim, Indian Corn Blue, Bamboo, Desert Sand, Honey and Vanilla Cream.  Participants should bring: fine tip scissors, their picker-upper tool (if they have one), adhesive of choice, Mini Glue Dots, 3-d Foam tape, sewing needle, piercing tool, and scoring board.  The class will be held at the Hill's in Broadway from 6-9PM.  Spaces are still available so, e-mail me if you are interested in attending. 


Card Design is Well Rounded (altered size) from Wishes.
Finished size is:  5" x 7".

Card design is:  Simply Said from Wishes.

Card Design is:  Tab Front from Originals.
(altered to 5" x 7").

The card design is Top It Off from Wishes. 

My Ultimate Scrapbooking Challenge:  Three more cards to add to my completed list:  Top It Off, Tab Front and Well Rounded altering my completed list to 181 and only 27 left to complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment