Monday, January 30, 2012

31 Studio J's in 31 days - day 30

Today's layout is using the Wonderland Paper collection.  The layout design is Click, Click, Click and is a Studio J Members exclusive design.  This layout is for my son Nicholas and captures a snow storm that we had a few years ago.  When working with the pictures, I found that the Grey Flannel worked well with the shades of the snow...and wasn't overpowering as say the Grey Wool or the darker shades of the coordinating colors Twilight and Crystal Blue.  To point out one of the details I was able to add...see the snowflake cluster in the bottom of the right layout?  Once these were positioned, I added a button My Stickease to the center of the snowflake creating my own unique look.
        ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This month, Studio J is a Perfect Ten!
Purchase 9 layouts and receive the 10th for free!

Not a member, join with a year membership and receive a Legacy Album of your choice for free and possibly qualify for even more perks! E-mail me at: inallsassiness@gmail.com for details!

or to jump right in, go to: www.ctmh.com/tonyasheridan

No comments:

Post a Comment