Sunday, August 28, 2011

Abby's first bus ride!

My little girl, Abigail, went to her preschool orientation on Thursday. She did great...Mommy, not so much. I know the program will be great for her and challenge her to new heights, but the Mommy in me is not quite ready for this next adventure in her life. As part of her orientation, the to-be-preschoolers had the opportunity to test ride the school bus...something that Abby has been looking forward to since the first day Nicholas climbed on the bus. I captured the memories of her first bus ride with the layout from the You and Me kit. I have been waiting for the perfect pictures for this layout...and these were definitely those pictures!




Featured colors: Chocolate, Olive, Garden Green, and Creme Brulee'. If you would like to create this adorable layout, plus an additional layout, contact me and I will share with you how you can get your very own You and Me Kit--complete with color step by step instructions!

No comments:

Post a Comment