Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Really, how did they do that?

So, my "How did they do that?" quest continues as I create, and help my customers, create, some of the beautiful layouts that grace the Spring 2011 Idea Book. This layout was no exception! It is a beautiful layout filled with many new (at least to me) techniques and I am celebrating it's beauty now that it is complete! I cannot wait to see my customers share in my excitement! Did you notice that the background is hand stamped?? and in different colors?? Looks tricky doesn't it? It is not & I can show you how! Want to join us for the class? The class is just $10 and will be held on Saturday, May 28th at 9am at the Plains Community Center in Timberville, VA during my Summer Paper Crafting Luau! Can't make it but still want to learn the techniques? If you are local to me, just e-mail me and we can set up your own personal one-on-one class for you, or for you and a few friends. E-mail me at inallsassiness@juno.com to register!




The Left Side

the right side


the flourishing details


the title


accent pieces


The journaling reads: "Have you ever looked up the word sweet in the dictionary? Surprisingly, I did not find a picture of Abby with her Uncle Mike, or their names listed jointly in the definition, but everything else there defined their relationship ever so perfectly. And the ones that spoke the loudest were “much loved: dear” and “marked by a gentle good humor or kindliness”. They truly have a sweet relationship that I just find endearing. These photographs, from an Easter egg hunt that he went to with the kids, illustrate the love that they share…and how sweet it is! Uncle Mike gave a gentle hand in helping Abby find her eggs…not too quick to show her the location, but a nudge to help her find them herself."

No comments:

Post a Comment