Monday, January 10, 2011

oh Veranda, I wish you didn't have to go...

I STILL love you Veranda and will be sad to see you go...I just cannot get enough of your elegant color combinations and delicate patterns. Sigh. double sigh. I will keep creating with you until I have used your very last scrap. And then, there is always a lifetime with you on Studio J.

These are some of the cards I made tonight with the Mining for a Cure Relay for Life Team.
The finished card size is 5" x 5".



The card design is Diamond Stack from Wishes.


Card Design is Two Ties from Originals.

Card Design is Three Elements from Originals.

Card Design: Designer Tab from Wishes.

Same card design, different Embellishments.
My Ultimate Scrapbooking Challenge: 113 cards completed. 95 to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment