Sunday, January 23, 2011

Love Grows Here...

I couldn't wait to share this layout! I am so happy with how it turned out! I used one of the pre-designed layouts in a Level one pack of the Sweethearts collection and used black and white photos to enhance the layout. Funny story, Abby was wearing the cutest little pink dress when we went to Build-A-Bear but all of the fixtures were primary colors and the two just clashed indescribable! I was so bummed out...but now, I love the pictures!! This layout is one that I am teaching as a fundraiser for my daughter's preschool.

The Layout Design is Sidebar-Original from Reflections.

The Layout Design is Title Toppers-Photo from Reflections.
Materials used: Sweethearts Level 1 Collection, Pink Brad Collection, All Our Adventure Rub-ons and foam squares. Featuring the colors of Cotton Candy, Black, White Daisy & Tulip.
My Ultimate Scrapbooking Challenge: I have used the left design before, so this one is 1/2. 55 layouts now completed. 95 to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment