Monday, January 31, 2011

Card Club with a gloss!

I wanted to try something new with our Acrylic cards...because I discovered that you can emboss the cards with embossing templates in the Sizzix or Cuttlebug machines. And this works awesome! The only down side, is that the gloss that makes these cards so beautiful also makes it difficult to photograph. To enhance the glossiness of the cards, I also used the new Sweethearts Level 2 Assortment Epoxy stickers. Love, love, love them! Want to learn to create them? Join me on Wed. night for my Card Club. 6 PM. E-mail me for directions! The class is just $10.
The card designs are from Left to right:
Card 1: My original design
Card 2: Fancy Four from Wishes
Card 3: Winning Combination from Originals
Card 4: Merry Go Round (tweaked) from Wishes
Card 5: Box It Off from Wishes
Card 6: Inner Court From Wishes
My Ultimate Scrapbooking Challenge: 124 cards completed. 84 to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment