Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Cutest Pumpkins in the Patch!

Three little munchkins...at the pumpkin patch! Ok, so I know I am not a poet or rhythm maker, but these pictures are so cute they almost beg for a rhythm! My kids were fascinated with the pumpkin patches this year! They wanted to go time, and time again and I have too many great pictures to even scrapbook--unless I do a whole book just on the pumpkin patch visits! So this particular trip to Mr.Culpepper's farm, I uploaded some of the pictures into Studio J and went from there! Now, I can alter the journaling for each child, and viola...I have an adorable layout without the hours and hours or work. Still loving Studio J!

To see the details of the layout, click on the layout.


Some Studio J tips that I discovered with this layout...I altered the original pattered paper design to a solid or cardstock. This allowed for less business in the background and gave more attention to the many details of the photographs.


Paper Collection Featured: Enchanted featuring Garden Green, Autumn Terracotta and Cocoa. The Layout Design is Conclusion Combo from Imagine. My Ultimate Scrapbooking Challenge: 150 layouts. 45 completed. 105 layouts to go. ( I have used this layout before).

No comments:

Post a Comment