Tuesday, October 12, 2010

The party planner...

I'm not sure if I should say I am ahead of the season, or behind. But recently, I have been inspired by fall, and have been chugging away on my fall layouts. I guess I am ahead a little bit of the season (as these layouts are from Thanksgiving), yet at the same time behind as they are from last year. Whatever the time-frame, I love the fall colors and pictures. I am sure that one of my friends would laugh at me as to my color choices...no, I didn't hire CTMH to create a paper collection to match my pictures, but oh, so much does it look like I did! But aren't the fall colors so inspiring to create with? I also adore this, now retired, paper pack as it has so many color choices that can be the focus color and regardless of the color choice, the other colors work to compliment beautifully!

Layout Design: Title Topper: Basic from Reflections.

Triple Play - Over the Top from Reflections.


My Ultimate Scrapbooking Challenge: 150 layout designs from three books. 43 complete. 107 to go. Supplies used: Magic Moments Scrapbooking Kit; Autumn, Winter & Basic Craft Buttons; Cocoa Ribbon; Irresistibles Color Ready Alphabets; Autumn Flowers;

No comments:

Post a Comment