Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Abby's first day of preschool

This day is finally over. I say this again with a sigh of relief...we made it through this day. My little girl's first day of preschool. A day that she has been looking forward to for as long as I can remember and the day that I have been dreading for as long as I can remember. The mother in me knows that this is a happy day for Abby: I know that preschool will be an exciting adventure for her, she will love every minute of it, and I have left her in warm caring hands; BUT the Mommy in me, is having a hard time letting go. She is, and will always be, my little baby girl. The world awaits her, and I know that but my heart just isn't ready for the realization of it all! As for Abby, she did great! All smiles and blowing kisses as I left.





No comments:

Post a Comment