Saturday, July 31, 2010

it's fall...ya'll!

Since I now live in Va., I can finally say "ya'll" without guilt! I love the colors of fall...ya'll!! So, I thought I would highlight them in the fall cards for my August Card Club. These cards were definitely a "process"--the backgrounds were created with a brayer, followed by stamping and heat-embossing to make the little tress POP...but a great outlet for creativity! If you would like to participate, the workshop will me Monday, August 2nd at 1PM and again on Wednesday, August 4th from 6-8:30pm.

Card design is Side Focus (altered down from 6" x 6") from Originals.

Card Design is Squares & Overlay (altered up to a 4 1/2 x 4 1/2 size) from Originals.

Supplies used: Exclusive inks in Topiary, Sunflower, Autumn Terracotta, Goldrush, Cocoa and Clover Meadow; Versa Mark; clear embossing powder; Autumn Brad Assortment; Splendor Level 2 Paper Collection; (C1429) Party Pennants Stamp set, (C1368) Treetops and Good Times Stamp Set.

My Ultimate Scrapbooking Challenge: 184 cards. 59 completed. 125 to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment