Saturday, June 19, 2010

My Accents are back! But just for the next 23 hours!


I loved the My Accents Embellishment tubes from Close To My Heart! And now that they are retired, I have missed the variety they had! One of the colors that I never really had many uses for was the Topiary--a great shade of green that isn't too bright nor too earthy, but didn't really match many of the collections that I used regularly...but now, Topiary is the green shade featured in the Splendor collection which I LOVE! AND, it is available to purchase as a June Jackpot item for the next 23 hours! Wahoo!! If you love the Splendor collection too, then it is a definite must have on your list this Splendorific Saturday!! Other colors that are available today are Outdoor Denim & Cranberry: both of which you can never go wrong with! Also included are two tubes from the metals collections: the photo hangers and the Photo turns! All $10 each! But don't forget, one item hits the jackpot and today's jackpot is an adorable stamp set! Why not try your chances to win! To order yours, just click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment