Monday, April 26, 2010

Sweet comforts...



I think I need to create a label titled "total cuteness"..and if so, this layout would have to be included no doubt! This was a layout created for a Home Workshop and I adore (no pun intended) how it turned out! The layout was designed using More to Adore with the thoughts that those who didn't necessarily have little girls to scrapbook could use the layout for upcoming Mother's Day photographs. For my personal layout, I used it to capture Abby's security items that were so very precious to her as an infant.
Supplies used: More to Adore Level 2 Paper Pack, Chocolate brads & Bigger Brads, vellum, Chocolate exclusive Ink and the Chocolate (Small) Alphabet stamp set. Layout design is Introduction from Imagine.
My Ultimate Scrapbooking Challenge: 150 layouts. 22 1/2 layouts completed. 127 1/2 to go.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the inspiration. I have some pictures to scrapbook of my daughters comforts as well. We have the same lamb and bedding that you have. How ironic. Beautiful layout.

    ReplyDelete