Thursday, April 15, 2010

A play day (well evening)...

Since returning from a weekend "work-workshop" as Abby called it, my children have been begging me to have a play day at the park. And unfortunately, once I returned, I ended up with a touch of the flu which postponed our play date. This evening I was feeling better, so we had our play date. We went to a newly discovered park with great play structures...and they each amazed me with their new found skills! Gabe, my little daredevil, of course tried everything challenging there was to be found. Nicholas, who is not such the daredevil, even tried lots of balancing and climbing. And Abby, well, she like the climbing up, but struggled with climbing back down. She was just as happy running down the ramp and playing with the flowers! A great night. I have a feeling this will be a new fun spot for us!




No comments:

Post a Comment