Friday, March 26, 2010

Some Bunny Love!

Sending some bunny love this Easter is easy to do with this adorable stamp set! I just cannot get enough of them! They look adorable colored in with markers or watercolor pencils! These particular cards were designed with simplicity as they are a part of a Mom & Me Kid's Easter Workshop that I am teaching on Sunday. In fact, Nicholas even helped me color in the bunny's basket on one of my samples! And let me just tell you how excited he is for this workshop! Anytime he can go "to work" with Mommy, makes him one delighted little boy!



Design: Window Wishes from Wishes

Design: Corner Shop from Wishes.

Design: Just Right frm Wishes.

Design: All Tucked In from Wishes.

CTMH Supplies Used: Topstitch Level 2 Paper Collection, Liquid Glass, Bunny Love Stamp Set, Springtime Stamp Set, Baby Pink buttons, Heavenly Blue brads, Chocolate & Baby Pink Exclusive Inks, Watercolor Pencils, Chocolate, Baby Pink & Heavenly Blue Cardstock and Colonial White & Chocolate Grosgrain ribbon. Other supplies used: Nestabilities Scalloped Circle Set.

My Ultimate Scrapbooking Challenge: 184 cards. 36 completed. 172 to go.

1 comment:

  1. I love your cards. I like the SIMPLE ones. Thanks for sharing. Vicki

    ReplyDelete