Monday, March 15, 2010

Sharing some irish love!


So what was inside the crop goodie bag?? Green and White Jelly Bellies (YUM!), speciality chocolate, two Just Blooms paper flowers, a craft jar with Sweet Leaf designer ribbon, Sweet Leaf Edge Anchors, and an assortment of Colonial White, Sweet Leaf & Clover Meadow brads.

I truly believe I am the LUCKIEST Close To My Heart Consultant ever! Why, because I believe that I have the best crop group around: the Broadway Sassy Scrappers!

We just finished our Shamrock Crop on Saturday and I have to say, each month I am amazed at the support each participant gives to each other and myself! My Clean-up crew was fantastic as usual! IF those of you how haven't joined us could only see how much I take--you would laugh! Usually there is barely enough room for me in the van, yet my group amazes with their generosity of helping me tear down and pack up. This past crop it seemed like we had it down to almost a science! Very exciting!

We enjoyed a baked potato dinner with some fabulous desserts. We were successful in raising money for a great cause, the Muscular dystrophy Association. We created many beautiful pieces of art. & we had a great time! Thanks to all who contributed!

Several of the scrappers also participated in the Color challenge I had given them the month before and I was wowed by the results!! I hope to post the layouts soon!! Congratulations to Linda C. who was voted the winner! At my workshop on Sunday we were still talking about how much we adored and were inspired by her layout!!

So today begins a new planning period and I am already excited for the April Crop! (which by the way, is April 10th!~).

No comments:

Post a Comment