Friday, March 5, 2010

Oh so Heaven sent!

A baby is such a blessing! I find it hard to scrapbook my children's newborn pictures: it is not that I do not love the pictures, but actually quite the opposite. The photographs are so completely priceless to me that I struggle with journaling words that will express my love for my children and what I was feeling at that point in our lives together. I am not a fan of any picture of myself pregnant, or post baby, but I adore this picture of myself with Gabriel. To me it speaks louder than any words that I can write.

Left side. Reflections: Title Topper-Pieced Together.
Right side. Reflections: Quartet-Perfect Square.
This particular layout is the first in my Baby Series. To find out more details on this class, that begins March 18th, click here.

Supplies used: Reflections How To Program, Topstitch Level 2 Paper Pack, Colonial White Brads, Love Story Rub-ons (chocolate), CTMH font, Heavenly Blue organdy ribbon, (D1402) Togetherness & (C1385) Charmed Stamp sets. Featuring the colors: Heavenly Blue, Baby Pink, Chocolate & Colonial White.

My Ultimate Scrapbooking Challenge. 150 layouts. 10 completed. 140 to go.

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty layout. I love that paper pack.

    ReplyDelete