Monday, March 8, 2010

Dyed flowers & ribbons in action!

I finished creating cards with my dyed flowers and ribbons and added a little embossing too! I love what I came up with! These are the second part of the Shocker's Easter/Spring Card Workshop tonight! And the ironic thing, is that this has not been my favorite of the Spring release...now, I am in love with the papers and the colors! lol!


Originals: Overview.

Originals: Upright.

Originals: On the Side.

Supplies used: Caboodle Level 2 Paper Pack, Winter Craft Buttons (Sweet Leaf, Buttercup & Crystal Blue), Versamark, Clear Embossing Powder, Colonial White & White Daisy Grosgrain Ribbon, Springtime Stamp set, Crystal Blue, Sweet Leaf, Buttercup, Sorbet & White Daisy Cardstock, Just Blooms Big Pink Flowers, Crystal Blue & Sorbet Waxy Flax, Sorbet brads and the Originals Card Book.

My Ultimate Scrapbooking Challenge: 184 cards. 30 designs completed. 154 to go! Wahoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment