Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Button, button, who has the button?

I love buttons (thanks to my friend Lori lol--I completely blame her for this embellishment obsession!). You might however have to look closely in this layout to see the buttons as they are clear! I used clear craft buttons on each of the visible flower centers, as well as for an embellishment design underneath the picture of my mom and I (the far right vertical picture) and attached the buttons with Waxy Flax. Love, love, love it! This adds just a little dimension and the Flax through the buttons created an unexpected "pop"!

Left Side. Reflections: Main Frame.
Right Side. Reflections: Front & Center-Photo Focus.

Supplies used: Let's Get Together Level 1 Paper Pack & coordinating My Stickease, Clear Craft Buttons, Colonial White, Cranberry Grosgrain ribbon, Cranberry & Buttercup Waxy Flax, vellum, CTMH Font, and Cranberry & Garden Green Cardstock.

My Ultimate Scrapbooking Challenge. 150 layouts. 8 completed. 142 to go.

Love this layout? This is one of two that I will be teaching in this month's
Scrap & Save workshop!
Click here for Workshop details.

No comments:

Post a Comment