Monday, February 15, 2010

More cards to Adore! lol!

These cards are a part of a card workshop that I am teaching next week for the New Market Shockers. We will be using the new Primavera Chocolate Rub-ons in combination with the Big Pinks Just Blooms & the More to Adore paper (still one of my favorite collections) to make these cards. There are four 3x3" cards perfect for leaving a little note for someone or to send with flowers, gifts etc. and there are four regular size 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" cards for everyday celebrations and use. For more details on the workshop, click here.

Wishes On The Edge (rotated)

Wishes It's A Wrap

Wishes Delightful Dots

Wishes Geometric

(L) Wishes Right Away
(R) Originals Center Focus

(L) Originals Top It Off
(R) Wishes Mini Combination

Materials used: More To Adore Level 2 Paper Pack; Primavera Rub-ons; Chocolate Exclusive Ink; Sponge Dauber; Just Blooms Big Pinks; Autumn Craft Buttons; Winter Craft Buttons; Chocolate, Blush & Hollyhock Brads; Chocolate, Hollyhock, & Blush Cardstock;
My Ultimate Scrapbooking Challenge: I have used the Geometric & It's a Wrap designs thus far in my challenge, but the other designs are all new. So, with my ultimate challenge of 184 cards. I have now completed 21 designs and have 187 to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment