Wednesday, January 6, 2010

New Product Feature...Irresistibles Lots of Dots

These new alphabets are trendy and oh-so much fun! What exactly are they? They are 2-6"x12" sheets of cardstock adhesive-backed alphabets printed with polka-dot resist design. Color with ink, chalk, markers, watercolors etc. Just rub color over the letters and the color appears everywhere except the resist dots resulting in oh-so many polka dots! Once you try them you won't be able to stop!

A sample of artwork with the new Irresistibles:

"Missmass Tree"


The full layout:

If you would like to see more of the details of the layout itself, or a materials list, click here.

BLOG CHALLENGE...try these letters out! Send me an e-mail by February 15th with a photograph of your completed layout, card, or altered art and I will post them on this entry! My Followers, or readers, may vote for their favorite design! The winner will receive 2 New sets of the Irresistibles Lots of Dots and a $10 CTMH Gift Certificate from me! You can order your own set by e-mailing me at: inallsassiness@juno.com or from my website directly at here.

No comments:

Post a Comment