Sunday, January 3, 2010

I am in the process of creating an album from my Honeymoon to Florence many years ago. This is a project that I have wanted to do since I began scrapbooking but it is also one of those projects that I continuously push to end of my to-do list. Two of my favorite scrapbookers are working on an album from a recent cruise that they went on which has re-inspired me to go back and complete my Honeymoon Album. So, I find myself at the beginning of this task. I originally scrapbooked these pictures using just black cardstock and some type of glue. Yes, I know...glue. Now, I am at a point where I am trying to remove the pictures from the paper without destroying them.
So, this is where I started:

The original pictures overlapped so when I took them apart there was some damage to the pictures. I was able to "cover" the damage with embellishments and the damage is hardly noticeable in the finished layout.

This is the base layout that I started with. The layout is Abstract from Cherish.

And with alterations that worked with my pictures, this is what I created.

For detailed images, click here.

This layout is also apart of my Budget Busters workshop. Click here for details.

The Ultimate Scrapbooking Challenge: 1 down. 149 to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment