Wednesday, December 2, 2009

On-line clearance sale is rockin'



Looking at the numbers...before shipping and tax, we pay $0.38 a piece for cardstock. The on-line clearance sale prices numerous retired or retiring paper packs for just $5...the level 2 packs come with 10 pieces of cardstock which would be $3.80 then you add 6 designs of B&T paper with two pieces of each...the savings are wowers!!

If you look through the clearance section, you will find a great variety...and one of my very favorite paper packs...Key To My Heart! This was the National Papercrafting Promotion last year...and I could not get enough of this paper. I have savored each and every piece and intricately planned how to cut it so there is little scrap. BUT NOW...the pack is available on the on-line clearance event! For just $5!! Can you guess what item I ordered first???? That's right, this beautiful paper collection.

Because many haven't seen this collection before, I thought I would post a layout that I did with it for you to see!




To order this beautiful pack featuring Sorbet, Creme Brulee, Colonial White and touches of Juniper click here. Just $5 plus shipping and tax.

No comments:

Post a Comment