Sunday, September 6, 2009

True Love...

Still Twitterpating...
Still loving this new paper collection! It is a reminder that Fall is almost upon us! And I do truly love the fall season! This paper, and the new Workshop To Go program inspired me to create this heartwarming layout of my husband's and my trip to visit his grandparents several years ago. The photograph on the left is one of my favorites--and changing it to sepia tones, made it all the more perfect! Want to create this layout yourself, join me for the Twitterpating Workshop To Go on September 17th! To see the layout details, click here. For the workshop details, click here.

Supplies used: Twitterpated Exclusive Workshop Guide, Twitterpated Level 2 Paper Pack, Foam Squares, Liquid Glass, Natural Hemp, Basic Brads (Colonial White), Headline Alphabet Stamp Set, Organic Dimensional Elements, Chocolate Love Story Rub Ones, Chocolate Exclusive Ink; Chocolate and Colonial White Cardstock.

Fall Scrap Challenge: #Create a border using stamps. #20 Create, and use, your own patterned paper by stamping; #26 Use a Technique from Wishes on a Scrapbook layout.

No comments:

Post a Comment