Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Announcing a new shoulder tote!

A stylish addition to your organization collection! This fun new tote is perfect for going to a workshop, or small crop as it holds 12 x 12 paper and even an album! And pretty enough to use for your non-scrapbooking errands as well! Introduced publicly just this morning! Want one of your own? There are FOUR ways you can pamper yourself, and get one of these shoulder totes!!

1. Purchase $175* of Close To My Heart Products between now and October 31st. *Does not include classes, crop, or workshops fees.

2. Host a home gathering/workshop, or host a book show, of your own in the month of September and when sales reach $350 you will earn it for free! (This is in addition to all of the benefits that the company has to offer). This is a great time to host a show as we have a brand new Idea Book! I still have several open dates that I would love to fill with your gathering!

3. Join my team in September or October and sign up to be a CTMH consultant and I will give you this great bag to help you start your journey in style! Even if you sign up just to be a hobbyist, you will reap the benefit of a 22% discount! Ask me how!

4. Purchase it outright from myself or on my website. To do so, click here. Retails at: $29.95.

No comments:

Post a Comment