Saturday, August 1, 2009

The Toledo Zoo!

Monkies?? oh, my mistake, those are my children!

Left to right: Gabey, Abby, Nicholas Noah, Alydia, & Gabriel.


Just couldn't resist taking yet another picture of the Rhinos!

Thursday was about as perfect of a day as it gets! (except for my sunburn...lol!) We spent the day with my girlfriend Jessica, her children, her mother-in-law Audrey, and Grandma and Grandpa! We started with lunch at Donato's (can I just sayone word...YUMMMMMMYYYY!!), then spent the afternoon at the Toledo Zoo. The children all seemed to hit it off from the start & a great day was had! Afterwords, we went to Grandma and Grandpa's for a cookout. It was great reconnecting with my friend and seeing our children play together. I was sad to see the sun set on the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment