Monday, August 3, 2009

Moon Doggin' Around..

I love the versatility of CTMH's Moon Doggie Paper Collection! I have previously posted some of the cards I created with this collection, but I thought I would share some of the layouts I created as well!
This first layout is actually taken from the company's "Workshop To Go" How-To program with some tweaking on my part! Other supplies added, were the Moon Doggie My Stickease for the "This is The Life" title, & the All Out Adventure Rub-ons that were used in the journaling on the right page. The Stamp Set used is "Extreme Happiness" and I incorporated the stipple brushing technique.

To create this second layout, I created a different look by pulling out the Indian Corn Blue colors out instead of the Cranberry & Desert Sand. Here I incorporated the "Barefootin'" Title from the Moon Doogie Level 1 Collection Stickease sheet, and the journaling was printed on my computer. Because both layouts were of the same event, I tied the two together by using the Colonial White Crochet Ribbon (if you LOVE this ribbon like I do, ask me how you can order it!) Complete directions on how to re-create this layout are on my website at: https://tonyasheridan.myctmh.com. Link to the My Art section and select the below layout. Of course, if you have questions, just -mail me!

No comments:

Post a Comment