Friday, August 14, 2009

It's Beginning to feel alot like Christmas...

In August?? When you work in retail, that is very true to the case! On Wednesday, we set the first large shipment of Christmas products at Michael's...it was super hot out, and yet, I still longed for Hot Chocolate! Amazing how that works! So, anyway, since I was in the Christmas "spirit" anyway, and since there are no rules to when you scrapbook what, I thought I would post this Christmas layout! This is inspired from the Evensong Workshop To Go How-To Program! I altered it to make it more of my style, but after all, isn't that what scrapbooking is all about? I love the journaling!! Although I can not take credit for it, the WTG has the journaling in the form of a Christmas tree--but it is hand journaled--it was a challenge to structure the journaling into "tree" form. I am delighted with how it turned out, and I couldn't resist adding a jewel to the top of the tree! If you look closely, you will see several others throughout the layout.





Supplies used: Evensong Level 2 Paper Pack & My Stickease, Cranberry & New England Ivy Cardstock, Jewel, Cranberry Ribbon and Chocolate Alphabet (large) Stamp Set.



For a closer view of the layout, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment