Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Woohooo! Team in Training Update!!


I have to call out a large Woohoo!! for TWO major reasons! First, I ran 6 miles this am! (and whew, am I exhausted!!!) and second, with many, many thanks to friends and family, I have reached my first goal of $500.00! I am so blessed to have such wonderful supporters! The personal messages of encouragement have meant the world to me!

Along this journey, I have also met several individuals who have honored me by sharing their own stores. My heart has been touched even more. So today, I re-commit to running this 1/2 marathon not only for Karen, but also for "Judy" & "Geri's Sister".

Here is the link if you would like to follow my progress!

1 comment:

  1. Whoo-hooo, Tonya!!! You go girl!! 6 miles is a LONG way!!! I'm really, really proud of you. :~) And I *love* the "Sassy Broadway Scrappers" label!!!

    ReplyDelete