Friday, May 22, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend is finally here! With a Fun challenge!

I don't know about all of you, but I have been looking forward to this weekend for sometime now! Having my husband home that one extra day makes a difference! We have lots of outdoor projects that have put off because of rain, so now, with what looks to be a clear weekend, I am hoping to make some progress! And, I am hoping with the extra help around the house, that I can log some extra miles this weekend!
Just the same, I have lots of un-finished scrapbooking/papercrafting projects that just need that last little touch to be declared finished! So, I am challenging myself, and you, to finish up some of those loose ends! Take a picture of before and after, so you can share the bragging rights at our next crop! I challenge you to finish THREE (papercrafting) projects this weekend! Send me an e-mail with what you did, and the pictures, and I will enter your name a drawing for a fun Tinkerin' prize. You have from now until midnight on Memorial Day (and I am referring to Memorial Day, 2009!) Have fun!! And happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment