Sunday, April 19, 2009

I'm Blogging!




So, I finally decided I needed to jump into this decade and begin blogging! I am not computer savvy at all--that is my brother's department--so you'll have to bare with me as I begin this new journey of blogging! I love to journal, and to create, and I thought this would be a great way to express myself in both of those avenues! So, Welcome to my first blog!

A little about myself, I love to scrapbook, make handmade cards, and to create with paper! With this passion, I have found much happiness! I love to document the special, and the ordinary moments, in our lives! Especially those surrounding my children...to see their amazement and wonder in just the little things...the things that sometimes almost go un-looked by myself as I hurry from here to there. I was reminded of these ordinary moments--or miracles--just a few weeks ago, when two little bunnies came into our lives, and hearts. The children fell in love! I created this layout to document their experiences and Nicholas insists that I read it, and re-read it, to him almost daily!


Created with Close To My Heart's "Let's Get Together" Collection featuring the colors Cranberry, Garden Green, and Buttercup. I also used the NEW (available May 1st) Heartfelt Whimsy Die-Cuts and our embroidery floss...I love them! They are a must have in my book!

To see this layout up close and personal or to read "our story" click the on the layout.




2 comments:

  1. YAY, Tonya!! :~) Welcome to the blogosphere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...your way ahead of me...

    blogosphere ----Jen???

    ReplyDelete