Wednesday, September 5, 2018

"You've Got This" card making kit plus bonus!



Today I wanted to share with you 4 cards that I created using the "You've Got This" Card Workshop Your Way Kit.  These were the cards that I taught in my monthly card club.


This card is my very favorite!  I used both our new Fancy Tags and Decorative Tags Thin Cuts to add additional flair to the card.  If you look closely, the scalloped circle was cut with the Fancy tag and then to make the full circle a circle rim, I cut the Basic circle from the inside of the scalloped circle.  For the Thank You tag, I cut the tag out in both White Daisy and Pomegranate.  I then hand cut the White Daisy along the inside of the stitching so that it would "nest" inside the Pomegranate without covering the dainty stitching.  Once adhered together, the combined pieces were popped up with Thin 3-d foam tape.  The Sapphire strip is embossed with the "x" Decorative Border.  The little Fern polka dot pennant is the tag from the Fancy Cut set with the hole covered up.  Fun right?



For this card, I used the design in the Card WYW kit, but tweaked to use different patterns in the Grateful Heart paper pack.  Instead of the Fern Stitched ribbon, I cut the vine border from the Decorative Border set.  


For this card, I created it similar to the original card but added a Sapphire base to add a little more pop of color.  I love the addition.  


This last card was a great way to use every little scrap left!  The design is certainly a keeper for that reason.  It is very simple, and the pennants can be changed and altered to match the scraps you have left over.  I love how the colors are very uni-sex and can be used for a make or female. For myself, if sending to a male I would most likely just take off the flower and still have an awesome card.

Supplies used in my cards:  
Z4305 Thin Cuts - Fancy Tags, Z4241 Thin Cuts - Decorative Borders, Z3318 Thin Cuts - Basic Circles, G1166 You've Got This Card Workshop Your Way, X7237 Grateful Hearts Paper Pack,  Z4235 Gold Loose Sequins, Z4215 Fern Stitched Ribbon, Z2060 Thin Foam Tape, Z2848 Sapphire Exclusive Ink Pad, Z2850 Fern Exclusive Ink Pad, Z2851 Saffron Exclusive Ink Pad, Z2854 Pomegranate Exclusive Ink Pad, X6020 Saffron Cardstock, X6003 Fern Cardstock, X6021 Sapphire Cardstock, X6017 Pomegranate Cardstock, X6027 White Daisy Cardstock and Card and X254 Envelope Value Pack.

The stamp set used in these cards is an exclusive stamp to the "You've Got This" Card Workshop.  When designing my cards, I created additional designs to help my customers think outside of the box and new creative ways to use this stamp set.  You may purchase my card kit for $10 and you will receive 2 each of the 4 pre-cut, pre-stamped cards.  Or, when you purchase this WYW card kit  in my In All Sassiness Designs shop (https://squareup.com/store/tonya-sheridan-independent-close-to-my-heart-consultant), you can purchase my card kit for just $5.  

Here are the details on the You've Got this Card Workshop Your Way.


Create 12 cards using the materials in this kit and easy-to-follow instructions (also found below). Complete your cards using the exclusive stamp images designed to give you ultimate control over the creative process, so you can always make your cards your way.

No comments:

Post a Comment