I wanted to share a fun project that I have been working on with my daughter Abby. These cute little doughnuts were inspired by my friend Keely! She, and her daughter, made them for Valentine treats earlier this year. Abby and I chose to use Sea Glass (because who doesn't love Sea Glass right?) with Juniper sprinkles. What fun!
The doughnuts were super simple to make! You can too by following these simple steps:
1. Using the Sugar Rush Thin Cuts, cut out the doughnut base (2 for each doughnut) and a scalloped topping from White Daisy cardstock.
2. Stamp the doughnut bases with Champagne Exclusive Ink.
3. Choose the doughnut topping and stamp with Sea Glass Exclusive Ink onto the scalloped circle.
4. For the doughnut with the sprinkles, add the sprinkles stamp with Juniper Exclusive Ink.
5. Allow ink to dry for a few minutes.
6. Using 3-d foam tape, adhere the doughnut top to the doughnut base.
7. Use the Shimmer Brush to add shimmer to the sprinkles as well as the "white icing" that shows through.
8. Adhere a mint to the bottom doughnut on the non-stamped side with a strong adhesive.
9. Adhere the top doughnut to the top of the mint creating a "sandwich".
10. If desired, cut and stamp, a sentiment and add to the doughnut.
(1385) White Daisy Cardstock
(Z2813) Sea Glass Exclusive Ink Pad
(Z2865) Juniper Exclusive Ink Pad
(Z2874) Champagne Exclusive Ink Pad
(Z3300) Sugar Rush Cardmaking Thin Cut Bundle
(Z3293) Shimmer Brush
(Z1151) 3-d Foam Tape