Wednesday, December 7, 2016

On the 6th and 7th Days of Christmas. my consultant offered me...albums and stamps!

As life has been crazy in our household, I have two day's specials for you today.

On the 6th day of a Sassy Scrapbooking Christmas, my consultant offered me:  Stamp sets, Stand alone Thin Cuts and Stamp set with Thin Cut bundles all buy 2 get 1 free.  You can mix and match any combination and the least expensive item will be the free item.

For this special, I thought I would share a few stamps that have quickly become my go-to stamp sets and the cards that I have created with them! These cards are ones that I created using the Perfect Pines stamp set.  The sentiments were then added from the Very, Merry stamp set and the All is Calm stamp sets.  Inspired by the "Oh Deer" paper collection, I love the shading of the Cocoa, Desert Sand, Fern and Sea Glass in the needles.  Other materials used are Cocoa ribbon (now retired) and Sea Glass Glitter Paper.





A1191 Perfectly Pine
A1190 All is Bright

D1694 Very Merry



On the 7th day of a Sassy Scrapbooking Christmas, my consultant offered me:  Albums at buy 2 get 1 free!  This special may include our 12" x 12" Post Bound or D Ring Albums (both the regular priced and the clearance priced ones (click here to see the selections), our Everyday Life Albums or bundles, and the Insta Life Albums and bundles!  Mix and match however you would like, and the least expensive album, or bundle, will be free.


Here is the company's promotion for December:  So often it’s the little things that matter most—and what better way to celebrate the little things in life than with adorable mini albums? Whether looking for a meaningful gift idea or a treasured keepsake, these mini albums are a fast and easy option, and this month you save 30%-off the retail price of the products you need when they are bundled together!  As i mentioned above, for 24 hours only, you can include these mini albums, or the mini album bundles that are already discounted to the my special.



12" x 12" Post Bound Album - available in:  Red, Teal, Navy, Brown, Black and Grey.

 12" x 12" D-Ring Album - available in:  Red, Teal, Navy, Brown, Black and Grey.

Everyday Life Albums - available in Sea Glass, and Black Striped.  Also available as bundles - either with Planner Pages or Page Protectors or as a kit bundle.
Planner Bundle
Black and White Striped Album

Insta-Life Albums - available in Blue Jean and Blush and also available in bundles during December only that already include huge savings--my 12 days specials allows you to double dip these savings!!  Click here to see the bundle options.



Both day 6 and 7's 12 days specials are available until 10PM on Thursday, December 8th eastern time.

12 Days of a Sassy Christmas Ordering instructions:
Each day, I will post a special that will be available to order for 24 hours and a new special will be posted each day for 12 days.  To take advantage of that day's special, e-mail your order to me at: inallsassiness@gmail.com.  Each day, and with each new special, I will send you an invoice for that day's special.  You can pay for the order on a secure website with any credit or debit card.  You may add additional specials as we move through the 12 days of Sassy Christmas specials by going through the same process.  To save you on shipping charges, and in the case that you earn additional free product (for reaching $100 in sales) or some of the earned hostess rewards  from this event, your order will not be shipped until December 12th.  Each day that you place an order, your will be entered into a drawing for a portion of the Hostess Rewards!  If you orders over the course of the 12 days, equal $100 or more, you will receive a free Medium Organizer.  

If you love the cards that are illustrated above, or would like to work on a Insta-Life Album, I will be having an Open Crop/Card Buffet/Insta-Life Workshop on Tuesday, December 13th from 6-8:30 PM at the Timberville Church of the Brethren.  For more information, e-mail me at: inallsassiness@gmail.com or visit my Meet Up group.

No comments:

Post a Comment