Thursday, April 21, 2016

Love My Buckeyes!

Even if their Scarlet and Grey were renamed Ruby and Porpoise!!  The Columbus Dispatch ran an article that the school had to legally change their school colors as an April Fools Joke.  My 11 year old son thought this was the most hilarious joke ever!  He wanted to call everyone he knew and try to fool them.  Granted most of our friends aren't as devoted Buckeyes as we are, are aren't Buckeyes at all, so the joke wasn't quite as funny!  When I created this layout, I couldn't help but laugh because I used "Ruby" for my red.  

This layout was actually designed by a very talented artist, Chris Lothian.  I took her layout design, tweaked it into my beloved Scarlet (Ruby) and Grey (Slate), added Black for accents, and embellished to fit my taste.  LOVING the way that it turned out is an understatement!  As the layout came together, I couldn't help but think how well the layout would actually work for a Disney themed layout.  I do believe I will make a second without the "Ohio" additions and Disney-fied it!  Can't you just see Mickey and Minnie on this layout??

I used this as a make and take at my last weekend crop.  Many of the ladies, and gentleman then tweaked the layout to fit their needs!  It is so much fun to inspire!


My version, without the Ohio Stamp (M1101), can be ordered here on my blog.  The cost is: $20.00.
The kit includes:  2 - sheets of (1385) White Daisy Cardstock, 1 - sheet of  Black (Z3128 from Basic Paper Fundamentals), Ruby (Z3126 from Enchantment Paper Fundamentals) and Slate(Z3128 from Basic Paper Fundamentals) Paper Fundamentals Paper, bulk Black Bows from the Fundamental Assortment (Z3104), bulk Silver Sequins (Z2013), bulk Red Enamels (Z3090), bulk Basic Fundamental Stickers(Z3166), (a complete package of the Picture My Life Gold and Silver Overlays (Z3144).

Quantities of this kit are limited.  To purchase one, e-mail me at: inallsassiness@gmail.com.  Shipping, if applicable, is $8.00.

To see a larger image of the layout, simply click the image and it will open in a new window.



No comments:

Post a Comment