Friday, April 15, 2016

Heart prints


This is one of my favorites verses! And so true! Heart prints have been left all over me from my dear Close To My Heart friends! I know I have said it before, but the people of Close To My Heart - my sister, and brother, consultants; my customers; and the Home Office Teams have all left heart prints on my life! I have dear friends all over the country, and Canada and these are people who would stand with me, and I with them, in time of need; in time of crisis; and in times of celebrations. Together, they create the most priceless family. I feel like I am the most fortunate gal around for their love. Do you long for this type of family and community? If so, then why don't you join us? Our family always has room for one more! And remember, Baby, you're worth it! For details on joining my team, and this family, message me, or go to www.tonyasheridan.ctmh.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment