Thursday, April 14, 2016

Charlotte Workshop Your Way - Celebrate love

Love can be found in many places correct?  So, love can be found in chocolate too...right?  For me it certainly was!  So when I saw this layout with the title "Celebrate love" I knew right away the pictures that I wanted to add to it -- now if I could just have some of that Gilli Chocolate...I know, a gal can dream right?

This is one of 4 layouts that we are guided to create in Close To My Heart's newly introduced Charlotte Workshop Your Way.  This just happened to be my favorite so I thought I would share it first.

To see a larger view of the layout, click the pictures - they will open in a larger window.

Full spread

Left page - flip flap closed

 left page - title detail

left page - first flip flap open

left page - 2nd flip flap open

right page

The Charlotte Workshop Your Way kits are only available for a short time, and will retire on April 30th.  You can purchase yours here on my website:  www.tonyasheridan.ctmh.com. The best part, is you can download the instruction guide right there on my website when you purchase the kit. Awesome right?  You are going to love the versatility of the paper collection, and the ease of the workshop!




No comments:

Post a Comment